ESW could not exist without our sponsors. From corporations in the United States to NGOs abroad, the network of support for our collective mission is a vital part of our organization. Listed below are some of the ways you can involve your company with ESW. Please contact Alexander Dale, ESW Executive Director, to learn more about how you may become a sponsorship partner. For more sponsorship information, you can also view the ESW Sponsor Brochure.
By becoming an ESW Corporate Partner, you will:
- Showcase your organization as a champion of sustainability
- Access a network of 2,000+ engineering students and faculty from top engineering institutions as well as engineering professionals around the country
- Be invited to special networking and recruiting events exclusive to ESW supporters, members, and partners
- Get featured in ESW emails, newsletters, annual reports, and other marketing resources
- Receive many more benefits that match your specific interests - talk to us to find out more.
Co-Host National & International Events
One of the easiest ways to show your support for engineering and sustainability is to join us as a partner during our major annual events. These include our annual ESW-Headquarters Conference (see the 2015 Annual Conference) and fall chapter-led Regional Conferences. As a sponsor, you will receive:
- Your logo on all event publicity print materials to be sent to the global network
- Recognition of our partnership and a sustainability profile of your company’s initiatives in electronic communications surrounding the event
- Recognition at event locations
Inspire New Models of Engineering Education
We want to encourage new sustainability course development. Whether that's through participation in our WPSE program, or through local project-based courses, we help faculty teach sustainability to more people. Sponsoring ESW can help fund faculty to try new ideas, help us present our work at conferences (and showcase your support), and allow us to build the best collection of technical sustainability educational materials for collegiate faculty.
Support Implementation of Demonstration Projects
We want to reduce the impacts of unsustainable systems everywhere through building better options, designing large scale replacements for uptake by schools or communities, and demonstrating that better options are possible. Your sponsorship helps chapters implement projects (in a specific area if you so choose), funds our Projects team to work with leaders to design better projects with higher impacts, and connects professional mentors with existing projects to provide expertise.
Catalyze the Creation of a Network for Technical Sustainability
We've got chapters across the country, but there are a lot of technical students. With your help, we can reach out to more schools and help amplify what they're already doing by bringing them into the ESW community. Chapters get visits from and access to ESW staff, best practice sharing with other leaders on both projects and managing an organization, and discounted rates on conference attendance. Your sponsorship funds better connections, better visibility, and better resources - and can help create or support a chapter at your alma mater.