Here at ESW Headquarters, we want to kick off the school year by showing off how our members are helping to build a sustainable world. We want to see what you and your chapter are up to, so we’re launching a raffle! If you want to win ESW mugs and stickers, read on to find out how to get involved.
This is all you have to do...
The way to gain an entry in the raffle for an ESW mug is just 3 steps away!
- Post a photo showing your involvement, inspiration or passion towards ESW on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Acknowledge which Student or Professional Chapter you are a part of (or graduated from).
- Use the hashtag #ESWeverywhere so we can see it!
In order to qualify to be a winner of an ESW mug and stickers, you must:
- Register as a member on ESW’s website here.
- Make sure your posts with #ESWeverywhere post are visible to us - adjust your privacy settings accordingly.
The way it works
- One post = 5 points
- 10 points = five stickers; one entry in the raffle to win a mug
- Two posts can be the same content on different social media accounts - a post on both Instagram and Facebook = 10 points
- All points will be collected until October 14th and there will be a live raffle on Saturday, October 22nd.